Media Two Interactive is looking for someone with 2 or more years Digital Media experience (preferably with an Ad Agency) to lead a media strategy team and manage one of our top tier client accounts. The perfect candidate for the job will have experience with digital media buying & planning, search engine marketing experience, A HARD WORKER willing to work in a fast-paced team environment, and the willingness to learn from leaders in the digital media space. Experience in Analytics (Google, Omniture, etc); ad server management suites including DoubleClick, Mediaplex and Atlas; Search engines in addition to AdWords are highly recommended; and any RTB experience is preferred.
Below are some top level job functions performed on a day-to-day basis:
- Day-to-day client interaction – both in-person and via phone, email, etc.
- Develop Media Strategy Brief with Media Department.
- Client strategy, reporting and interpretation
- Relay client budgets and objectives
- Project Management of Media Design
- Identify new opportunities, strategies, objectives for clients
If you think you’re the right candidate, please email email@example.com.
Comments are closed.