Digital Media Innovation Strategist
Media Two has created a new role to help with the overview future guidance for our clients and agency. This role entails research, review, and evaluation of new media technologies, platforms, media partners and publishers. This person will help with both existing client strategies as well as for new business presentations.
Some of the high level categories to be researched and planned against include:
- Trade Desks
- Attribution partners
- Programmatic TV vendors
- Programmatic Video (CTV/OTT/Digital – device agnostic)
- Programmatic Audio/Radio
- Reporting dashboards and tools
- Social media platforms
- Evaluating Google betas or other betas from media partners
The ideal candidate will possess some of the following qualities:
- Detail Oriented
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Solid understanding of the industry as a whole (think Lumascape)
- Great communicator
- Strategic Thinker
- Great presentation skills
- Team Player – but ability to take a project and run solo if needed
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, please connect with Michael Hubbard via LinkedIn (no resumes please) with the subject “Innovation Strategist” and any pertinent information that makes you a great fit for this role, and he will follow up with next steps.
Comments are closed.