As our focus here at Media Two is media buying – we are continuing to look for talented media professionals that are looking to build a career in the media portion of the advertising agency world! A few years ago Media Two took a leap into the programmatic media buying space by building out our own internal trading desk, and it has revolutionized the way we look at media. Programmatic media buying is not just RTB inventory, it’s leveraging direct relationships, it’s data, it’s TV, it’s print – it’s attribution and full service media buying. It is the future of media. We are looking to add to our Media Buying team with an analytical mind that is numbers driven, yet can work well in a small team environment. Although agency experience is a bonus, it’s more important to us to have the “right” person in this role. Here are a few of the characteristics we think would be ideal for this role:
- Minimum 3 years media experience (traditional or online).
- Well versed in vendor relations and negotiations
- Strategic thinker – agencies aren’t hired for numbers alone, it’s the ideas that drive the numbers
- Excel, Google Platforms and Analytics expertise
- Ad operations literate
- Love for a fast paced work environment
- Prefers working with a team, but can be heads down
- Well spoken, ability to present your findings and articulate them to Fortune 100 clients
Programmatic media buying truly has become a numbers game, but the strategic thinking part and being able to analyze those numbers and think about what it means in a real world setting is crucial. The person we’re looking for will be able to demonstrate an ability to tell a story through numbers, and more importantly, create actionable next steps. If you believe you are that person, please connect with Michael Hubbard via LinkedIn (no resumes please) with the subject “media buyer” and he will follow up with next steps.
Comments are closed.