Career Opportunity for a Marketing Data Analyst: Media Two is looking to bring on a data driven team member who wants to not only analyze data, but work directly with clients and their supporting teams to implement the strategies that the data is recommending. The role of data analyst will literally be to own the client dashboards, connecting the appropriate API’s, creating charts and analysis that is relevant for each and every client, and meeting with not only their respective teams, but directly with clients as well to present findings. The ideal candidate will be:
- Detail oriented
- Driven / Hard Working Team player
- Analytics experience (Google, Adobe, etc)
- Excel, database or statistical analysis experience
- Charting knowledge and charting design capabilities
- Working knowledge API integration and API keys a plus
- Experience with Google’s DoubleClick suite
- Marketing knowledge and understanding of terminology
- Media Planning and Strategy knowledge
- Experience with software similar to Tableau, Grow, Domo, etc
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, please connect with Michael Hubbard via LinkedIn (no resumes please) with the subject “Data Analyst” and he will follow up with next steps.
Comments are closed.