A couple years ago Media Two took a leap into the programmatic media buying space by building out our own internal trading desk. We are looking to add to our Programmatic Media Buying team with an analytical mind that is numbers driven, yet can work well in a small team environment. Yes, we still work with DSP’s – but but the future of media buying is all about understanding the data and how it correlates to our clients ROI. Although agency experience is a bonus, it’s more important to us to have the “right” person in this role. Here are a few of the characteristics we think would be ideal for this role:
- Math or statistics major or history in the field
- Not only do you abuse pivot tables, but you write macros that put Will Hunting to shame
- Google Analytics certification
- Ad operations experience
- Love for a fast paced work environment
- Prefers working with a team, but can be heads down
- Can read basic HTML (writing code is a bonus, but not necessary)
- Strategic thinker
- Well spoken, ability to present your findings and articulate them to Fortune 100 clients
Programmatic media buying truly has become a numbers game, but the strategic thinking part and being able to analyze those numbers and think about what it means in a real world setting is crucial. The person we’re looking for will be able to demonstrate an ability to tell a story through numbers, and more importantly, create actionable next steps. If you believe you are that person, please connect with Michael Hubbard via LinkedIn (no resumes please) with the subject “programmatic” and he will follow up with next steps.
Comments are closed.