Media Two is seeking a qualified individual who will support the digital media buying efforts for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience in programmatic buying within trading desk platforms or DSPs. Preferred experience is with Display & Video 360 (DV360), though not required. Hands-on experience in building campaigns, managing bid strategies, and regular optimizations is a must. The candidate will have an appetite for client success and exhibit the curiosity needed to stay one step ahead.
This is a remote position with in-person onboarding and flexible travel to Raleigh, NC. Media Two is a hybrid work environment with employees who work from our Raleigh office and employees who work remotely from all over the U.S. The position will require in-person onboarding, though the position has the flexibility to be fully remote with office travel on an as-needed basis.
Interested candidates should email their resume and/or LinkedIn bio and a brief introduction to [email protected].
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day programmatic media buying efforts for a variety of clients.
- Forecast, plan, and make recommendations to team leads.
- Set up, manage, and optimize campaigns within the agency trade desk(s).
- Provide ongoing insights and proactively communicate recommendations, findings, and optimizations to client teams.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly reporting as needed by the clients.
- Manage budgets, pacing, and reconciling of digital campaigns.
- Continuously test new offerings to stay ahead of the curve on optimization and implementation best practices.
- Cross-train in ad operations and other media buying duties such as direct digital and traditional media.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- 5-7+ years of experience with DSPs or other forms of programmatic media buying.
- Experience planning and buying digital media across display, mobile, video, and native.
- Experience with, and understanding of, the CTV/OTT environment.
- Experience buying across social platforms is a plus.
- Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and market landscape.
- Understanding of marketing and sales funnel KPIs.
- Strong ability to make actionable decisions based on data.
- Proficient in Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Excel – pivot tables, chart making, etc.
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and data-driven.
- Collaborative and a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university preferred.
About Media Two:
Media Two is a data-first media agency that specializes in strategic planning and buying of digital and traditional media. For over twenty years we’ve focused on achieving the objectives of our diverse client portfolio including national and regional brands in retail, technology, manufacturing, healthcare, finance, tourism, education and many other categories. We help our partners to Ad boldly.™ We think boldly, plan boldly, buy boldly, and deliver bold results. We are a diverse team of highly motivated individuals and constructive critics of the industry, who are cross-trained, well-read and determined to advance the right causes from the vanguard, not by trailing behind. We offer competitive salaries, best-in-class benefits, and the opportunity for individual growth through fast-track career experience. As a contractor to various government entities within the state of North Carolina, we adhere to the state COVID-19 vaccination and testing policy as outlined in Executive Order 224.